Grand Opening of our new aquatic park and recreational center will take place on Saturday April 16th, 9 am to noon. Wow, what nice facilities for the residents of our city!
The Aquatic Center includes:
1. Our Diving Pool features a 14’ deep swimming area! The Diving Pool has 3 meter and 1 meter diving boards.
2. The kids’ pool is a great place for little ones to jump in with parents and enjoy the water. Its depth reaches 1.5 feet and has a small slide, shade, spray features, and spill tower.
3. The Station at Central Park Aquatic Center Lap pool offers 5 lanes and
is 25 yards long. The lap pool includes a log roll, family slide, basketball
goal, and aquatic climbing wall.
4. Towering 25’ above the ground, these two large slides feature sharpturns and a fast paced return to the water below.
5. A 439’ foot river of fun! The lazy river has a wave generator and severalspray features in it. This is a must do if you visit The Station at Central Park Aquatic Center.
The Recreational Center includes:
1. An Activity Room for special events or parties.
2. Basketball Courts
3. Cardio/Weight Fitness Area
4. Exercise/Dance Room
5. Child Watch Room
6. Jogging/walking Track
7. Locker Rooms
The city of Moore is offering a time to bring recycled items to the Moore Recycling Center. 400 N. Telephone Rd.
Paper Shredding: 8:00 am – noon Electronics: 8:00 am – noon Glass: 8:00 am – noon
SATURDAY APRIL 16TH, 2016
Merry Christmas to all Bluestem Ridge residents! Enjoy your holidays with family and friends.
It would be wonderful if we had some people in our neighborhood who will have CERT Training.
Our Bluestem Ridge Halloween Party will take place 4-6 pm on October 31st. All residents are welcome. Games, costume contest and music will be provided, including hot dogs. Location: 31st St & Nighthawk.